LifeForm is an INRIA associated team started in 2016 centered around the cooperation between
- the MExICo team at LSV on the one hand, and
- Newcastle University‘s
- Center of Software Reliability (CSR),
- School of Electrical and Electronic Engineering,
- Centre For Bacterial Cell Biology, and
- Centre for Synthetic Biology and the Bioeconomy
on the other.
Our goal is to develop formal models for cellular engineering in the context of Bacillus subtilis. For more details, please have a look at the LifeForm Proposal.